Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Saturday, September 22, 2007
Ottawanderings

Hey look at me on the Interwebs, all blogging on my computer at www.richardsrants.gov.www/richardsthoughts

I could barely remember my password actually, but here's a rant just for you, too big for twitter, too deranged for facebook! An exclusive...

So I want to send a letter to France. Express International Speedy Mail or whatever.

Fortunately I have an entire city at my feet to service this need.
Except half of the entire downtown near Parliament shuts down on the weekend.

Local Post Office: "we don't have the form, go to Laurier"
Laurier Post Office: CLOSED
Laurier Purolator: CLOSED
Sparks fancy national Post Office with lion sculptures: CLOSED

argh

Labels: ,