Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Friday, January 30, 2009
fighting the spoilers

In order for me to watch BSG (or any show) in my preferred mode, which is to have no idea what's coming, so that I can be surprised (a concept which apparently no longer exists),

I have to
* avoid all the commercials on Space which advertise what's going to happen
* avoid the f-ing pre-show blast on Space slotted right before BSG which advertises what's going to happen
* avoid the in-show montage which shows what's going to happen
* avoid the post-show ad/montage which shows what's going to happen next week

Yeah, real-time TV is great. Between the ads and the popup boxes and whatever all damn things, it's clear that it's designed for attention spans that are miniscule.

sigh

Labels: ,