Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Thursday, February 21, 2008
if s/he has the lead, you must concede

I've been meaning to write this for a while, but a DKos posting gives me a hook to hang on.

Anyway the title is my main point.
If Obama has the lead, Hillary must concede.
This idea of going to the convention and fighting it out is retarded, it will harm the party. If he comes out of the Texas and Ohio contests with more elected delegates, then shake his hand, say good fight and drop out immediately.

Any other strategy with superdelegates and whatever bullshit to attack *Obama* will just end up undermining *the entire party*.

If he has the lead, you must concede.

I've found it interesting that, until the DKos post, I haven't seen anyone even raise the possibility that she might just gracefully exit and not go to some insane destructive bloody superfight.

Labels: , ,