Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Friday, April 18, 2008
BG 4x03

Not bad.
Room 1701D? Cheesy.

Sidebar: I watched the TNG where a bunch of people get turned into kids. You know who is better at running the ship and acting than the actual actors? The kids. I don't recall seeing it before.

Plus which, you're running a stealth mission, and you send EVERY SINGLE SENIOR VIPER PERSON?

Galen Gata or however you spell his name
Helo Athena Sam complainy-girl

Yeah, no one will notice that.

Plus which, I can sort of endure real-timing it
except for the spoilers

The TV ads for cars is fine, they can blow their useless money all they want, I'm never buying one.

But What The F*ck is with showing me scenes from the show, before the show?
And scenes from the next show, after the show?
The pre-sceners are going to be the first against the wall.

It's ok inside the show, I know when spoilervision starts and ends in the opening credits, I just close my eyes. But at 10PM, right before the show?

WOULD YOU PEOPLE FUCK OFF WITH THE SPOILERS RIGHT BEFORE THE FUCKING SHOW STARTS?

Seriously.
You wonder why I never watch your tele-opticon with its ad-vertisements?
The spoilers are one big reason. The ads, honestly, I can just ignore. They never show anything there's any chance in hell I'll ever buy anyway.

Labels: , ,