Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Sunday, June 17, 2007
motoring along

In the unlikely situation that you're in Sweden and see "classic car rally" and think, oh, that should be jolly good fun, distinguished old men in ascots puttering about in their old Silver Ghosts, I should perhaps mention this point of clarification:

in Sweden, classic cars attract the same demographic as motorcycle "clubs" in North America, right down to the leather jackets (one of which read "Chrysler" boldly on the back, I'm not making this up), the party-heartying, and the classic car skanky companions (I believe the correct term is "b*tches", if one is being pedantic).

I have had the um, chance to share a cruise with these delightful fellows.

sigh

Labels: