Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Thursday, April 05, 2007
today sucks

The cat's in the hospital, which is not only distressing, but extremely expensive.

It's freezing outside.

Some guy who apparently can't parse the English language thinks a posting in which I wrote his site was good, and teachers are good, but Google is kind of lame is the most egregiously offensive posting ever written. I know this because he has sent me not one, but two ranting emails telling me I am a horrible little man.

Meanwhile, a bunch of people I wrote important emails to last week at work haven't responded to more questions, or even acknowledged getting the messages.

Photos to follow (err, of the cat and freezing outside parts, at least).

UPDATE:

[DSC00154]

[DSC00153]

Labels: