Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Monday, March 12, 2007
BG 3x18

meh

I think every time they mention Joseph Adama there should be a banner across the bottom of the screen "For more on Joseph Adama, see Caprica, coming to Sci Fi in 2008". In fact I'm amazed there isn't such a banner.

I guess in story arcs you have to accept that some episodes will just be "stage setting". But stage setting is pretty boring unless done well.

This real time at 10 PM is a bit tiring for me Monday morning.
Plus I hate those f-ing Brand Power commercials. And the Wal-Mart commercials. Err, and all of the other commercials. I may save up the next two finale weeks (18th and 25th) and watch them together.

Labels: