Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Friday, September 08, 2006
temporary archives linkage

Until I can figure out how to make it work better.
This may not work.
Imagine that I'm trying to use a 2001 blog with templates from 2006.

Dear Blogger,

Please insert some stuff that was invented years after I created my blog.
Thanks.

Hmm, ok that didn't work.
Maybe it must be in the actual template code.

UPDATE: Fixed.

http://blog.akerman.ca/manifestomultilinko_archive.html

As an exciting bonus, Blogger now thinks I'm a spammer, and is making me do a CAPTCHA word verification with every post :(

UPDATE UPDATE: It's possible search will break, I don't know. I'll check it... sometime.