Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Monday, July 10, 2006
Pirates Twain

Saw Pirates 2 - Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.
If you think that title is long, you should see the movie.
This really should be called Pirates 2a, as they've actually filmed a 5 hour movie,
split into two parts. You get to watch the second half of the movie next summer.

Which is to say this movie doesn't so much end, as abruptly stop, in the midsts of cliff-hanging.

I actually liked it a lot, fantasy-adventure, Indiana Jonesish.
My friends did not like it so much.

It is quite totally over the top.

I found the plot elaborate but bearable
they found the plot somewhere between incomprehensibly complex and nonexistent.

I thought the sweep of the scenery was amazing, and the effects were incredible.