Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Friday, July 07, 2006
bluesfest

I don't know why they even bother naming most of these festivals with music genres, they might as well call them all "a bunch of music fest, June" and "a bunch of music fest, July".

Anyway, saw Seu Jorge at Bluesfest.
I don't think you could possibly stretch the definition of blues to include Seu's music.

Anyway, it was good.
I continue with my hate of amplification.

Also he only did one song from his Life Aquatic David Bowie series - I would have preferred more like four. I highly recommend his Bowie album, incidentally. It's called The Life Aquatic - Studio Sessions featuring Seu Jorge (iTunes Canada link).