Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Sunday, April 02, 2006
PowerBook: no iWork for you

I accidentally clicked on Pages today and I discovered that the onboard iWork '05 suite is a trial, not a license. The PowerBook also came with iWork '06 trial CDs.

Once again, it is clear that Steve Jobs can't imagine anyone actually using their computer for any sort of productivity. AppleWorks: poof, gone. iWork: you must pay.

Well, Steve, I didn't want to use your stupid Keynote thing anyway.
Everyone else on the planet uses crusty PowerPoint.

You know Steve, after I pay $2000+ for a Mac laptop from Apple, you'd think you might want to nickle and dime me out of Apple software. Well, that's what I'd think, anyway.