Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Saturday, August 27, 2005
bg 2.7

I liked it.
It looks awesome played from my computer over VGA to the W2600.
Even though the W2600 does have some display issues (vertical banding) even in computer display mode. The greens are amazing. You can really get the "filmed in BC" feel.

As a side note, I haven't been liking these hail of bullets gunbattles recently.

The Chief etc. on Kobol was good, people died, realistic.

But the battle on Caprica between Starbuck and the pyramid people before they knew who they were, and some other human-cylon gunfights have been dumb.

When you have slow handguns or muskets, you can do this "I'll lean out and shoot, then you lean out and shoot" thing. Ever since machineguns, this hasn't made any sense. With machineguns, it would go like this: "I'll lean out and aaaaaaaaugh".

According to tv.com (formerly tvtome?) season 2 episode list we are now on a gap until September 9.

Labels: