Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Friday, July 29, 2005
Nova Scotia report

You know, the Internet is pretty cool.
I saw a postcard I liked but I didn't buy it.
All I could remember about it was

bateman thistle "nova scotia"

and hey presto (well, with a few clicks)...

Skye and Bales by Alan Bateman from Thistle Dance Publishing

It was a sort of giant whirlwind thunderstorm rainstorm last night.
If this is the effect from Franklin just passing by, I can't imagine what it would have been like if there had been landfall.

Went to the AGNS.
They had an exhibit by April Gornik.
She is very good. I love her grassland type paintings. She is also incredibly skilled with charcoal drawings.