Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Friday, April 01, 2005
entertainment

I made it to page 500 of The Once and Future King, but that's enough for me (there are about 130 pages left to go).

I liked The Sword in the Stone, and presumably the earlier version would be even better. After that it turns into White's thoughts about Might vs. Right and then the long long long long tale of Lancelot, Arthur, Guenever and God, the Eternal quadrangle.

Recently on the projector I've watched The Neverending Story and First Contact.
Projector good.
In case you're wondering, the image is 55 inches wide (4'7"). You can Google it into metric (my tape measure is inexplicably Imperial).

A while a go I went to see Funny Money at the Ottawa Little Theatre. It was ok, but very British farce. The Brits find very funny situations which pile absurdity and embarassment higher and higher, like in the movie Clockwise. Doesn't do so much for me. Would have been ok if they had stopped at the intermission curtain.