Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Tuesday, March 23, 2004


StaplesPhoto.ca appears to be finally operational,
after taking a while to get linked from Staples.ca
and then having some Microsoft database problems.
I was eventually able to sign up.

Unfortunately the way they have it set up, you don't see most of the links until you log in.

http://www.staplesphoto.ca/pricing.asp

0.29 4x6", 3.95 8x10", maximum 7.99 11x14"
all glossy only

browser-based upload, 10 images at a time
I don't get this. No uploader? You want me to use your service and I have to browse individually to 10 photos at a time?

I have updated my Table of Digital Photo Printing Services available in Canada.