Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Thursday, February 26, 2004


Lorelai's mother is totally going to be involved with the new Inn.
Will give her something more worthwhile to do than shopping I suppose.

L and R are total homewreckers.
Luke? Dean?
So much for your marriages.
No one can resist the vow-breaking power of the Gilmores.

Rory needs new boyfriends.
Yale boys? Hello. Get with the program.

I liked the ep.
But once again: Lorelai has no money but she has an HP laptop?
And wasn't Rory's iBook orange? Because it seems to be blue now.
Doesn't Lorelai have any equity in her house?
I thought double triple mortgages was a time-honored way for Americans to raise cash.

Angel seems rather lame.
Yet Another Evil God Taking Human Bodyform.
Hmm, hasn't that been done to death?
I think Angel is on Space tomorrow again.
Err accoding to http://www.spacecast.com/shows/firstRun/Angel.asp it's on Mondays at 10 PM. So I guess I can catch up on March 1.

I think I need some new shows.
Or a life.