Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Sunday, September 07, 2003


So, through the magic of forwarding, all of my email is finally back in my main Outlook Express account (I had used two temporary apps while my PowerMac G3 OE was getting moved to my iBook).

Since I was getting tired of searching 10,000 junk emails (out of 20k total messages) every time I did "search all", I used Outlook Email Archive to archive all the junk. This was slooow, but it worked. Then I deleted all the junk emails. This was also slooow. In fact it looked like OE had hung, there was no progress displayed, but eventually it came back and the messages were gone.

(In case you're wondering why I am expending all this effort for junk, it's with some vague notion of in case I want to run some spam categorizer filter on my email someday.)

(Also in case you're wondering, I received 2 new junk emails while I was archiving the old ones.)