Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Tuesday, August 19, 2003


Repeat after me: State of Emergency.
Not State of I'll Water My Lawn If I Want To or State of I'll Run My 3,500 W Airconditioner If I Want.

UPDATE: Ongoing City of Ottawa Power Status August 19, 2003, 5:42 pm

* The state of emergency in Ottawa is upheld, as it is provincially.
* Water consumption is also rising in Ottawa, putting extra demands on energy-hungry filtration and pumping stations. Please help us save electricity by conserving water.
* The conservation of power is still critical. Residents, businesses and governments are asked to continue reducing their hydro consumption by 50 per cent.
* The province's hydro-generating plants are not yet at full capacity.
* The City of Ottawa is slowly phasing in services that require little or no power consumption.

News Release: Water Consumption Rises Adding to Electricity Problem