Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Monday, August 04, 2003


Just a note that my radio station still exists, and it appears that people still listen to it. You have to be a Live365 premium or VIP or whatever, some sort of pay member anyway, in order to listen to it. Now that I have some money coming in from Google AdSense I may pay so that the station becomes free again.

Here's some text from my old radiostation page:

You can listen to my Internet radio station, which is always running as it is hosted on Live365 servers. The music is encoded at 56 kbps, which they categorize as cable/DSL/T1 speed, so you'll need a fast connection. I think the tracks are on shuffle (random order) play.

I have uploaded 81 tracks totalling just over 6 hours of music.

There is a station web page that will give you some brief information about it.