Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Sunday, August 24, 2003


I imported my messages from Eudora to Mozilla Mail. It is slightly better.
It still doesn't have features I want. I want to display the To address. I have dozens of different addresses that mail might come to. Impossible to display in email listing.

But on the plus side, it does have junk email filtering plus two different ways to view the message without (I think) rendering the HTML. When checking my (voluminous) junk email I just run it with ZoneAlarm blocking it so I'm sure that it can't activate any web bugs. So far the junk email filter thinks all of my email is junk, which is not very helpful.

I would have assumed that I could set up multiple accounts and use the "From" dropdown to select which one to use to send a message, but that doesn't seem to work (in Reply, anyway).