Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Friday, September 14, 2001


Some diverting entertainment amidst all this week's events. I went to the first of my four days of AFF. The film was Rare Birds (not in IMdb - wow). I enjoyed it. Quite a few funny parts. My fave was "Who, the International Bird Police?" It reminded me of that Scottish movie about the dead guy who won the lottery. The only downside was I'm not sure whether William Hurt was trying to do a Newfoundland accent or not. If he was, he wasn't successful. Anyway I think eccentrically funny probably sums it up. I wonder if it will ever manage to make it to screens outside the festival circuit. It's brutal that Canadian films can't make it onto our own negaplex screens.