Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Monday, September 10, 2001


I like Gilmore Girls, mostly because they say clever things much faster than you would ever actually be able to think them up in real life. But in TV Guide for GG time/day it says only "Global: To Be Announced" :( But I guess it's not supposed to return until October 9, so there's still time left to figure it out. I think I saw something about Saturday? I remember when I was a kid, new episodes of TV shows started in September, and they had a new episode every week until the summer. Now the TV shows are all starting in October/November, they do a few episodes, go into repeats, do a few more, repeat some more... argh.

I wish I had the money to get an ATI AIW so I could just set it up to automatically record shows I like and not have to manually figure all the new schedule out.