Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Monday, September 10, 2001


I had a moderately productive morning except for attempting to get AGNS tickets at Sobey's.
I stood there for like 20 minutes patiently waiting and no one paid any attention to me so I finally left.
The guy at the Customer Service counter where I was was serving some guy who was apparently paying the power bills for like 100 buildings in the South End or something. The register tape was literally two metres long. Jesus, if you have enough money for 100 power bills, ya couldn't find a better way of paying them than standing at Sobey's for an hour? Hello, accountant? telephone banking? automatic debit? computer banking?
Fvck.

So anyway I'm getting my ticks at the Metro Centre or the actual AGNS.