Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Saturday, September 15, 2001


Have been on my usual Saturday morning routine. Papers at Atlantic News. $4 breakfast at Julienne's. Walk on the waterfront. There's always something going on there. There is a big Princess cruise ship in. There was a huge ship going into the container port. There was a sailboat going by. A duck all alone, vigorously paddling. A float plane taking off.

I've been trying for a while to figure a way to take a picture to show the size of the cruise ships we get here, and I think I finally saw the angle today. I'm going back out to take the picture in a moment.

Oh yeah, and I'm always amazed by how few people are out on the waterfront, particularly at my end of the boardwalk, even this late in the morning. Of course, there were a few huge tents in their way, presumably from last night's Atlantic Film Gala (almost a regatta gala, eh).