Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Wednesday, September 12, 2001


Argh. Posts not getting posted. Posts vanishing.

Anyway brief complaint - presumably load on water system this morning caused "cold water brown" to reach my apartment level - found myself standing in a muddy puddle in the shower instead of a clear pool - plus now that my clothes came out of the wash filthy I know for sure that washing in that water makes me much dirtier than I started out - kind of ironic I guess, my clothes and my body each day at most get slightly sweaty, not much dirty at all, but my desire to have them completely clean actually has made my clothes and body MUCH dirtier. Very annoying. I know there are people around the world who struggle and die each day from lack of access to clean water, my saga is miniscule by comparison, but still annoying nevertheless.