Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Tuesday, July 24, 2001


A warning - the worst worm I've seen yet - W32/SirCam@MM. I have gotten about 6 of these in the past couple days. It gets sent not only to people on your address list, but also to email addresses found in temporary Internet cached files (web browser cache). That means if you have your email address on your web page, you will get email from people who have recently visited your site. If you get anything that says:

I send you this file in order to have your advice
or I hope you can help me with this file that I send
or I hope you like the file that I sendo you
or This is the file with the information that you ask for

do not run the attached executable.