Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Tuesday, July 24, 2001


I got my new glasses today. Now I will be c001. I have one ear higher than the other, and one ear farther back than the other. I'm such a mutant. I went to the Hip Hop Candy Shop, it had a rather disappointing selection of licorice. I like double salted licorice. All they had was licorice wheels. I saw something called the Rose Bowl Candy Shop, maybe I will try them next time. I used to go to the shop in Park Lane, but one day their candy was um, sticky, and it grossed me out.

There's like a whole city shining in the sun outside my apartment. I never go anywhere. I should get out and walk around more. I never go to the harbourfront or downtown or anything. I just sit here in front of my 17" monitor surfing the boring web all day, while the whole interesting world goes by outside.