Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Friday, August 01, 2008
McCain invented the Internet?

As former head of the U.S. Senate Commerce committee, McCain said, he has been a driving force to oversee legislation that helped the Internet flourish
McCain defends his tech smarts in S.F. - San Francisco Chronicle - July 29, 2008

Hmm, that sounds familiar...

During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.

snopes.com: Al Gore Invented the Internet

I await the media frenzy around McCain saying he invented the Internet... waiting... still waiting...

Labels: