Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Monday, June 11, 2007
rants

1. So you're in your hotel, and the free wireless Internet has mysteriously had a meltdown, and you haven't checked your email for like, hours, so you think

hey, I'll pay for a day of Internet on TV, how bad can it be?

DO NOT DO THIS
IT CAN BE VERY BAD

It can be, basically, almost unusable.

2. At the same time, for added entertainment value, my phone had decided not to connect to the Internet either.

I determined that it would not connect using S COMVIQ. I switched to TELIA S and it worked - although it would only send email using the Rogers setup, not Gmail.

end rant

PS Google is presenting my entire blogger interface in Swedish. Hey, Big Brother overlords, I don't speak Swedish. Stupid giant multi-billion dollar corporation. I wonder what the Swedish for "rant" is.

Labels: