Manifesto Multilinko
Interesting links and notes on updates to my main website.

[add RSS feed][add RSS feed]

[to search, use Blogger search in top bar]

Tuesday, May 08, 2007
dear a-hole spammer



Dear Asshole Spammer faking emails from my domain,

Fuck off and die.

If there is any justice in this world (and sadly for you sometimes there is), you will spend eternity bleeding in agony, one paper cut at a time, one paper cut for every one of the hundreds thousands of Delivery Failure emails you have caused to be bounced to my mailbox today.

I have no doubt that

88-104-43-126.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com ([88.104.43.126])

has probably been hijacked by your fucking spamming software, if not, I hope your fucking computer explodes.

UPDATE: I've done such a good job of bouncing emails before they hit my inbox that I now appear to be getting no email at all, so you may wish to find alternative channels for contacting me.

Labels: ,